Cookie Img
Back to top

Offering high quality Rubber, Rubber Products, Rubber Profiles, Extruded Rubber, Electrical Panel Accessories, Control Panel Rubber, Rubber Mats, Electrical Rubber Mats, Rubber Gas Kits, Rubber Tubings, Foam Gas Kit, Self Adhesive Foam Tapes, Sponge Rubber Gasket, Rubber Gasket, Vition Rubber, Expansion Joints Rubber, Neoprene Rubber, etc....

An Introduction


An elastomer, rubber is prominently used for various applications across diverse industries. From household to industrial products, rubber finds itself being used extensively everywhere in different forms, shapes and sizes. Tyres and tubes are considered to be the largest consumers of rubber, accounting for over 56% total consumption on an average. The remaining 44% are further taken up by the general rubber goods (GRG) sector, which includes all products except tyres and tubes.

Who We Are

With the rubber industry growing exponentially at a rapid pace, the demand for rubber products is also touching sky heights. We, R.K. Profiles, take immense pleasure in introducing ourselves as a prominent player in the rubber industry. Established in the year 1986, we have come a long way to be recognized as a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of rubber, allied products and electrical products. Today, owing to our excellence in each task that we take upon, we have fetched for ourselves a vast base of clients in India and overseas.

Our wide product range comprises of Rubber, Rubber Products, Rubber Profiles, Extruded Rubber, Electrical Panel Accessories, Control Panel Rubber, Rubber Mats, Electrical Rubber Mats, Rubber Gas Kits, Rubber Tubings, Foam Gas Kit, Self Adhesive Foam Tapes, Sponge Rubber Gasket, Rubber Gasket, Vition Rubber, Expansion Joints Rubber, Neoprene Rubber, etc. Each of our rubber products exemplify quality and innovation at its best. Committed to total customer satisfaction, we have always offered immaculate quality products at highly reasonable prices. Moreover, we also offer customized rubber products to our clients.